Monday, September 27, 2010

Raw-Mazing!

One week ago today I made the decision to go raw. To be honest I wasn't 100% sure I was capable of it, but it is something I always knew I wanted to do one day when I had the means. After doing a ton of reading, and perfecting some dehydrator recipes I was very excited to make the switch. To be honest there were a couple times this week where I wanted to eat something cooked, but it passed quickly.

I was actually amazed when at my father in laws house, he gave me some canned olives I used to love, I tried one and it tasted disgusting! I ate another just to be sure it wasn't a bad olive, and that one too tasted off. I asked them if they could tell, in case they were bad, and they both agreed that they tasted the same as they always do. Has anyone else made the switch to raw and then cooked food tastes bad to you?

Oh yes, Lion Share Industries (who I am now in love with) are having an awesome giveaway! They're giving away a very cool t-shirt from an very cool line of vegan t-shirts all printed on eco-material. See? Love! You can get up to TEN entries just by supporting them and getting the word out! I know I have my fingers and my toes crosses, these are very cool shirts, checkit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment